Hi! I’m very happy to have you visiting my blog today. I know your time is precious and hope that you enjoy your visit.
I’m not a coffee fan myself, but my husband likes it a lot. So, I have grown to think of coffee with a warm feeling because the smell of it means that he’s probably home. 🙂
STAMPlorations is one of the FAll CLBH sponsors and Shery has a bunch Coffee & Tea lover themed products in her store.
Here’s a closer look at my card:
How I made this card:
- I stamped the cup and the sentiment onto the inside of a Tazo black tea box.
- I fussy cut the cup.
- Added black accents to the pattern.
- Made a frame (made with 2 CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies).
- Attached the frame to the card base with foam tape.
- Added white accents to the sentiment and card with white gel pen.
- Attached cup the card base with more foam tape.
I enjoyed making this card and I hope that you enjoyed seeing it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visit.
Grace & Peace,
P.S. I have a new STAMPlorations Mixed Media (two-sided mini chalkboard) tutorial up for September. 🙂
STAMPlorations/ARTplorations/CUTplorations Products used on the chalkboard card in this post: