Hi! I’m so happy and excited to be here with as a member of the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design team with a project for Stencil Sunday and the September Mixed Media Challenge.
Here’s a mini calendar page that I made using the ARTplorations Stencils – Happy Flowers,
The calendar measures approximately 5 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ or 14.5 x 22.25 cm matted.
I inked up the backside of the Happy Flowers stencil in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then printed on mixed media paper. I put the stencil ink side down and then covered it with printer/copy paper and rubbed firmly, but carefully to transfer the ink.
I designed the little calendar as a word document and printed it onto white cardstock. It measures about 4″ x 2 1/4″ or 4 cm x 5.75 cm. I inked the edges of the calendar by swiping it across a black ink pad and attached it with foam tape. I matted the project in white cardstock and mounted it on my chevron panel.
I had a lot of fun creating this calendar page and I hope that you have been inspired to create your own mixed media projects! I’d be very glad to have you join us for the mixed media challenge this month. I’m so excited to be here with you and I can’t wait to see what you make!
Please remember that this is not a card challenge…it’s anything BUT a card. 🙂
To be sure that you’re eligible for the prizes each month, please create a mixed media project, add a link to the challenge and also remember to show the Mixed Media challenge graphic. Please check out what the rest of the design team has made here.
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- You must display our STAMPlorations/ARTplorations mixed media challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by September 30th, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time (GMT-7).