Hi! I’m very happy to have you visiting my blog today.
STAMPlorations is one of the FAll CLBH sponsors and Shery has a bunch Coffee & Tea lover themed products in her store.
How I made this card:
- I made the background with some Brusho color crystals on water color paper.
- After allowing the panel to dry, I sponged on a variety of colored leaves. The colors were inspired by The Card Concept’s inspiration photo. (Mixed Media)
- I stenciled hearts onto another piece of water color paper.
- I stamped the cup onto the heart panel.
- I fussy cut travel coffee cup.
- I sponged some pink onto the cup.
- I added white accents on the cup.
- I stamped the sentiment.
- I die cut the leaf panel with the CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.
- I attached the cup with foam tape.
- Attached the panel to the card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visit.
Grace & Peace,