Hi! Thank you for spending some of your time to visit me. 🙂 I’m very happy to be here today with a post for The Mixed Media Card Challenge’s Challenge #22 – April – Sunshine.
Here’s our challenge graphic:
Here’s my card:
I used red, orange, yellow and turquoise Gelatos, did some stenciling with my ARTplorations Chevron stencil (the closest I had to bricks) and did some stamping and die cutting.
I had a lot of fun making this card!I would like to play this card at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge#23 – Dimension, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog and Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #224-#225 – Anything Goes.
Make sure you stop by The Mixed Media Card Challenge Blog to check out my team mates beautiful creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by April 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on April 31.
Places I’m Playing: