Hi! I’m here with a fun card inspired by CASology: Week 193: PINK.
It started out rainy here today, so I took a few photos under the cover of a patio.
This little lady (knit by my mother) decided to join in the photo shoot.
I made a sticker using this cute digital image, Elephant Giving Love from A Day for Daisies.
I CASED one of my own cards. Here’s the “brother” card.
Later in the day the sun peeked out.
So, here’s a shot from my traditional location. I love (with the exception of my horrible hay fever) this time of year in Germany!I’d like to play along at Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes and Word Art Wednesday’s: Weeks #226-227: Anything Goes.
How I made this card:
1. Printed the image on some white Avery Removable Multipurpose Label.
2. Fussy cut elephant.
3. Sponged 3 different shades of pink inks on the elephant to make it ombré.
4. While sponging a bit too vigorously, accidentally tore off the elephant’s tail! 😦
5. Stamped the checked pattern in a dark pink.
6. Stamped balloon & drew string on the card front.
7. Fussy cut balloon and string. (After drawing the string on a different card front and messing that up to! My pen exploded. )
8. Lost the bit of the tail when I was cleaning up a little, arranged elephant and balloon, drew the poor thing’s tail back on, drew bow on tail, affixed all to card front.
9. Stamped sentiment.
I’d like to play this over at Virginia’s View Challenge with a“miss you”, “hello”…any types of friendship card. Woohoo! Good to be able to play at VV again. 🙂
This card makes me smile! I hope it does you too.
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
Places I’m Playing: