Hi! Thank you for spending some of your time to visit me. 🙂 I’m very happy to be here today with a reminder for The Mixed Media Card Challenge’s Challenge #22 – April – Sunshine.
Here’s our challenge graphic:
Here’s my Sunshine After the Rain Card:
I’d like to play this along at Double D Challenges:
‘YELLOW’ A Happy Place To Be, Simon Says Stamp’s Blog Work It Wednesday, Inkspirational: Challenge #105 and Lawnscaping Challenge: Beautiful Flowers.
I had a lot of fun making this card! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by April 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on April 31.
Places I’m Playing:
Follow Honeybeelane’s board “Stamping – Cards at honeybeelane.wordpress.com” on Pinterest.