Happy New Year!
Hi! I’m here with a card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for January:
Here’s my card:
The blooms gradually change from a frosty, frozen white to a golden, glowing yellow. Moving from the frosty Winter to the warm Summer. This is something to celebrate in my book! I really love how this card turned out. It was one of those rare times when I had a picture of a finished card in my head and I was able to exactly execute what I had seen. 🙂 Yay!
I also have a discount code for you!
Shery, of STAMPlorations, has generously given me a code to share with you.
I started by stenciling a rainbow onto the white background panel with the ARTplorations Retro Circles stencil.
Then I stenciled white, silver, blue, green and yellow embossing paste through ARTplorations Bloom Silhouettes stencil.
I printed out my own sentiment onto vellum and added a narrow blue foil mat to the stenciled panel.
I assembled the pieces by folding the vellum around the matted panel and then mounting it on a white card base. This will be the first and last challenge for 2017 at The Mixed Media Card Challenge blog. After 2 1/2 years, it’s time to say goodbye. Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates’ superb creations! We hope that you play along and enjoy this final challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace, Peace & Happy New Year,
Here’s that coupon code again:
P.S. Here’s a fun video for your encouragement. Happy New Year!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by January 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on January 3o.
Places I’m Playing my card: