Hi! I’m happy to be here with you for STAMPlorations Things with Wings Spring Blog Hop & Linky Party.
The event will have one main day (April 5), with extra posts on the following 3 Wednesdays. We will be showcasing spring-themed projects (cards, ATCs, tags, postcards, etc.) that have wings (birds, butterflies, dragonflies, etc.).
Here’s my card for today.
I am in the midst of an international move and so this sentiment is a good reminder for me.I like the bold colors of this card.
I used STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2.
How I made this card:
- Created 6 masks, stamped with the back sides of the butterfly stamps, onto removable sticky label.
- Fussy cut the butterfly masks.
- Adhered the masks to the front of the white card.
- Sponged black ink onto the entire card front.
I recycled the butterfly masks themselves and used them to make 3 projects in total.
Here’s one of the projects. I adhered the actual masks to the front of this card.
I also used the masks on a project for a mixed media tutorial which you will be able to see on the STAMPlorations Blog on June 19th.
5. I removed the masks and stamped the lighter hued colors with the back of the stamps. 6. Then I inked up the fronts of the stamps and stamped with the darker colors.
7. I added the sentiment.
8. I attached the panel to a bright pink card base.
Shery, of STAMPlorations, has generously given me a code to share with you.
I fun creating this bright and bold butterfly card and I hope that you have been inspired to create your own projects and play along at the linky party!
I’d be very glad to have you join us
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
Places I’m Playing:
P.S. Here’s the coupon code again. There’s no expiration, as long as I’m a STAMPlorations Girl, this code will be valid.