Hi! I’m here with a reminder post & card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for December:
Here’s my card:
I started by making a homemade stencil with a star die.
Then I stenciled gold embossing paste onto the smooshed background panel.
I had used a variety of paints, some Smooch Spritz, some gold embossing paste to create the smooshed background. After the gold stars dried. I fussy-cut some of the stars and attached the panel onto red cardstock. I embossed the panel with a chevron embossing panel.
As you can see, I designed, and then printed, my own digital sentiments on vellum.
I included a PDF of the sentiments for you to use. Please click here or on the image below to be taken to the printable version.
I attached the sentiments and then added the panel to a gray card.
I had a lot of fun making this card! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates’ superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by December 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on December 31.
Places I’m Playing: