Here’s a mini calendar page that I made using the ARTplorations Stencil – Happy Flowers and some stamps from Trendy Butterflies.
The calendar measures approximately 5 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ or 14.5 x 22.25 cm matted.
I repeatedly sponged a variety of rainbow-hued flowers onto my panel of cardstock with the Happy Flowers stencil.
I re-purposed this particular piece of cardstock from a previous project.
If you look carefully you’ll see some turquoise ink along the edges, the left overs from said project.
I designed the little calendar as a word document and printed it onto white cardstock. It measures 4″ x 2 1/4″ or 4 cm x 5.75 cm.
I inked the edges of the calendar by swiping it across a black ink pad.
I stamped the butterflies in embossing ink and embossed in white. Some bits didn’t adhere as nicely as I would have liked and I could have re-embossed, but I liked the effect. 🙂
I had a lot of fun creating this calendar page and I hope that you have been inspired to create your own mixed media projects! I’d be very glad to have you join us for the mixed media challenge this month. I’m so excited to be here with you and I can’t wait to see what you make!
Please remember that this is not a card challenge…it’s anything BUT a card. 🙂
To be sure that you’re eligible for the prizes each month, please create a mixed media project, add a link to the challenge and also remember to show the Mixed Media challenge graphic in your post.Please check out what the rest of the design team has made here.
Grace & Peace,
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- You must display our STAMPlorations/ARTplorations mixed media challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by July 31st, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time (GMT-7).