Hi! Thank you for spending some of your time to visit me. 🙂 I’m very happy to be here today with a card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge’s Challenge #19 – January – Beginnings.
Here’s our January Challenge Graphic:
I made a wedding card for a friend of my family who is getting married this month.
First I stamped the background. Then I partially die cut a snowflake and then added heart window. I also stenciled on some Gesso mixed with translucent metallic silver stencil color.
I added die cut flowers and a vellum shaker window with sequins and a snowflake die cut and a heat embossed sentiment.
Recently, I’ve been working on organizing my blog and have added some new pages at the top. I’d like to invite you to visit my Mixed Media and CAS/Nearly CAS galleries. 🙂I hope you enjoyed looking at my card. I’d like to play this at The Mod Squad’s: Anything Goes with at least one die cut, Word Art Wednesday’s Challenge #216: Anything Goes, Anything but Cute’s Challenge: You’ve Got Happy Mail. & Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog’s: Winter Wonderland.
Please stop by the challenge blog and checkout my teammate’s wonderful creation. We have quite a variety of card for you to enjoy this month. I had a lot of messy fun making this card. I hope that you are inspired to play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by January 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on January 31.
Places I’m Playing: