Hi! I’m very happy to have you visiting my blog today. I know your time is precious and hope that you enjoy your visit.
I’m not a coffee fan myself, but my husband likes it a lot. So, I have grown to think of coffee with a warm feeling because the smell of it means that he’s probably home. 🙂
I have a fun card to share with you that I designed with STAMPlorations products for the Fall CLBH.
Coffee reminds me of the song Margee Ann by Fernando Ortega. Have you heard of it?
I really like the song Margee Ann. Here are some of the lyrics:
You’re the first light of the morning, my cool sunrise
You’re my love across the table, a little sleep in your eyes
You’re my strong cup of coffee, you like to laugh right with me
You’re my heart’s companion, my one true companion
Sweet darling, lover of mine
Speaking of “lovers”……STAMPlorations is one of the FAll CLBH sponsors and Shery has a bunch Coffee & Tea lover themed products in her store.
Here’s a closer look at my card:
Besides the stamps from Anywhere There’s Coffee Stamps & Die Set, I also used the ARTplorations stencil Chevron Crazy.
How I made this card:
- I made the background by reverse stenciling with Brusho Crystal Colours and the Chevron Crazy stencil.
- I stamped the travel coffee cup on white card stock.
- I fussy cut the cup, trimming the bottom off to make it into a mug.
- I trimmed out the center of the cup.
- I colored the cup outline with a red Copic marker.
- Matted the chevron panel.
- Stamped the sentiment.
- Added the matted panel to the linen card base.
- Attached cup outline with foam tape.
I really enjoyed making this card and I hope that you enjoyed seeing it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visit.
Grace & Peace,
UPDATED Monday October 3, 2016: I am happy to share that this card was chosen for a FLASH Prize at the Fall CLBH! Thank you Amy and Jillian!
STAMPlorations/ARTplorations/CUTplorations Products used on the chalkboard card in this post:
Places I’m Playing:
Simon Says: Inspired By Music
Here’s that song: