I’m very happy to be back with you for this month’s HLS Watercolor challenge.
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
I have 2 cards to share with you today.
Here’s my first card using multiple HLS products, Brusho Watercolor Crystals and a gold glass pen.
To make this card:
- I made a stencil with a butterfly die and stamped in butterflies in the negative spaces of the stencil.
- Removed the stencil and masked off the stamped images.
- Sprinkled on red Brusho crystals.
- Spritzed with water.
- Allowed to the water dry and fussy cut the panel.
- Added some gold accents with the glass pen.
- Stamped, cut and added the sentiment.
- Assembled the card with foam tape and snail adhesive.Here’s card#2. Comparatively, it’s a very CAS (Clean and Simple) card. I used stamps from Doodled Flowers.
I hope that you enjoyed your visit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Places I’m Sharing Card #2:
CAS Watercolour Card Challenge
Happy Little Stampers Products: