Hi! I’m very happy to have you visiting my blog today. I know your time is precious and hope that you enjoy your visit.
I have another card to share with you that I designed with STAMPlorations products for the Fall CLBH.
I love the new CUTplorations die and the brand new Coffee Cup Silhouette Die.
Besides the die, I also used the ARTplorations Stencils Some Birds and Chevron Crazy.
How I made this card:
- I made the background by reverse stenciling with Brusho Crystal Colours and the Chevron Crazy stencil.
- I die cut the coffee cup in red and black card stock.
- I pieced the die cuts together and added white gel pen to color the steam.
- I matted the cup and chevron panel with red card stock.
- Stenciled on the black birds.
- Stamped and fussy cut the sentiment (Always Tea Time) and attached with foam tape.
- Added the matted panel to the Kraft card base.
I really enjoyed making this card and I hope that you enjoyed seeing it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visit.
Grace & Peace,
STAMPlorations/ARTplorations/CUTplorations Products used on the chalkboard card in this post: