Hi! I am happy to be here with you for a super monthly challenge at STAMPlorations, TAGplorations.
Here’s my tag, using CUTplorations Manila Tags Nesting Dies.
I stamped the sentiment on the tag in embossing ink and heat embossed. I also stamped it another time on masking paper. I carefully fussy cut the letters and words out of the masking paper and applied the “stickers” (masks) over the stamped image on the tag.
I also made several tree masks using the same method. Then I stamped the trees over the masked off sentiment and the masked trees. I finished by coloring with Zigs and embellishing with gold gel pen and red glitter glue.
I’m happy to be part of this fun Tag challenge at STAMPlorations and hope that you will join in the fun.
Check out the TAGplorations PRIZE details and COUPON code below.
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
Places I’m sharing:
You are able to automatically receive any of STAMPlorations current instant discounts in combination with the coupon code below.
– Players can link up as many projects as they want (1 project per blog post)
– Projects can be anything but it must feature a TAG
– STAMPlorations product is not required
Special prizes for December:
– Comment on the December TAGplorations challenge post and designers’ blogs for a chance to win a $15 GC to the store
– 1 player randomly drawn from all entries will win a $20 GC to the store
– 1 player randomly drawn from all entries will win her choice of 1 Tag Dies set from the store