Hi! Thank you for spending some of your time to visit me. 🙂 I’m very happy to be here today with a reminder for The Mixed Media Card Challenge’s Challenge #19 – January – Beginnings.
Here’s our January Challenge Graphic:
I have 3 cards to share with you today.
Card #1 (I’d like to play this at CASEplorations.)
How I made cards #1 & #2:
- Made homemade embossing paste
- Tinted the embossing paste
- Masked off center of card with a rectangle
- Applied embossing paste through stencil
5. Removed stencil & mask, allowed EP to dry
6. Stamped sentiment
7. Added sequins
Card #2 (I’d like to play this at SSS Monday.)
Card #3 (I’d like to play this card at Word Art Wednesday.)
I used a similar technique to make this card, but made a partially die cut heart door. It opens to reveal an ink blended background and a Scripture sentiment.
I’ve been working on organizing my blog and have added some new pages at the top. I’d like to invite you to visit my Mixed Media and CAS/Nearly CAS galleries. 🙂
I’d like to play along at STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog’s: Stencil It, Word Art Wednesday’s Challenge #217 Anything Goes and CASEplorations January Challenge: CASEing the incredibly talented and fun Laura Bassen.
Please stop by the challenge blog and checkout my teammate’s wonderful creations. We have quite a variety of cards for you to enjoy this month. I had a lot of messy fun making these cards. I hope that you are inspired to play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by January 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on January 31.
Places I’m Playing: