Hi! I’m here with a card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for November:
Here’s my card:
The background, I made with some Brusho Crytal Color, smooshed onto some watercolor paper.
I stamped with a real leaf, inked up with various inks, mixed with glitter, and then fussy cut the leaf out.
I used the ARTplorations stencil Weathered Wood and stenciled with gold embossing paste.
I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it.
I mounted the leaf with foam tape and added the sentiment to the card.
Lastly, I attached the panel to a card base.I had a lot of fun making these cards! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates’ superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
Places I’m Playing:
Updated Sunday, November 13: I’m happy to share that this card was chosen as an honorable mention at ABC!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by November 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on November 3o.