I’m happy to be joining you as a member the of ATSM Design Team today with a card for this week’s CAS challenge #179.
Prize: $12 gift certificate
How I made this card:
1. Printed image onto white card stock. (Stampin’ Up Whisper White)
I used this cute digital image, Elephant Giving Love, which was generously provided by our sponsor:
3. Masked off background and then sponged light blue ink onto elephant.
4. Stamped gingham over elephant.
5. Colored heart-flower with SU markers.
6. Removed background mask & hand drew bunch of flowers and colored.
7. Ink blended strips of paper in greens and yellow inks, snipped to create grass.
8. Attached grass.
I’d like to play along at SSS Monday’s: A Ray of Sunshine, SSS Wednesday’s: Simon Says Anything Goes and Word Art Wednesday’s Challenge #219: Anything Goes.
Make sure you stop by the blog and check out my teammates’ beautiful work! Please do check our rules at the top of the challenge blog page if you are new to our challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by!
Places I’m Playing: