Hi! I’m very happy to be here with as a member of the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design team with a reminder post for our October Mixed Media Challenge.
Mixed Media Challenge FYI:
- Players can link up as many projects as they want (1 project per blog post)
- Projects can be anything — new starting October 2018 – including cards — but stencils must be used
- Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
- To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic (SEE BELOW) and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
- Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players
USE THIS CHALLENGE GRAPHIC IN YOUR BLOG POST:
Here’s a card that I made as a reminder for the October Challenge.
You’ll see that I used both the positive & negative die cuts to create 2 cards. One for the original challenge post & this one for the reminder for this month.
For this card today, I used the ARTplorations stencil Rows of Hearts with Brusho Colour Crystals.
After adhering the rainbow of teapots, I applied Smooch Spritz over the entire card front. I also used the CUTplorations Hello Word Die.