Hi! I’m back with a fun new challenge for AAA Cards.
Special tips for competing (and being eligible to win) in this game:
- As always, we’re looking for Clean and Simple (CAS) greeting cards, BUT for this game please make sure to use ONLY 1/3 of your card front. The remaining 2/3 of the front of your greeting card should remain totally unaltered.
- As always and for all of our games our definition of Clean and Simple means that white space should not be patterned, embossed or textured.
Our super sponsor:
Our guest designer for this challenge is Guest Designer – Ishani from Quillish.
Here’s my rainbow card using Winnie & Walter’s LS Exclusives: So Tweet with Evelin T Designs.
I chose some small stamps from the set.
I’ve used the super cute birds in this set a number of times before.
This time though, I resisted the little cuties and put some of the other stamps to use.
I wanted to make a super Clean and Simple (CAS) 1-layer card. This card would be perfect for encouragement or a birthday.
Here’s how I made it:
- I set my top-fold card in my MISTI.
- I lined up the stamps on the card and then closed the MISTI to pick up the stamps.
- I inked up my line of stamps. I like to start with yellow first and then add the darker colors so as to not mess up the yellow ink pad. I use the edge of the ink pad and add all of the colors, one after the other, and then stamp all of the colors at the same time. (I used a red marker to color the heart.)
- I repeated the process several times until the colors were nice and opaque.
Be sure to stop by the AAA Cards challenge blog to enjoy Ishani’s and my teammate’s lovely Clean and Simple Cards.
I hope that you enjoyed visiting today and I hope that you’ve been inspired to play along.
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
Places I’m Playing:
Fusion: Going with the photo: rainbow + encouragement.