Phew! Wow, it’s been a while! International moving and home renovation sure keeps a person busy! I want to extend my thanks to Kylie and my teammates at HLS for extending patience to me while I’ve been away. I’m very happy to be back with you for this month’s HLS Watercolor challenge.
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
Here’s my card using multiple HLS products and Brusho Watercolor Crystals.
To make this card:
- I made a stencil with a butterfly die.
- Sponged embossing ink through the stencil.
- Sprinkled on red Brusho crystals.
- Spritzed with water.
- Allowed to the water dry, added clear embossing powder & heat embossed.
- Watercolored with more yellow and green Brushos.
- Stamped the leaves.
- Stamped and fussy cut the sentiment.
- Die cut, framed and assembled the card with foam tape and snail adhesive.
I’ll make this a quick post so that I can get back to some renovation projects and readying my house for our household goods to be delivered. My family and I are excited (dreading?!) about next week. We said goodbye to our things in Germany last March. We’re expecting our things (20 crates!) to be here on the 6th & 7th.
I hope that you enjoyed your visit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Little Stampers Products used: