I stamped the sentiment, did some fussy cutting and added the chevron butterfly panel to the card front with foam tape.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope that you have been inspired to play along with us this game. Make sure you stop by AAA Cards and visit all of the design team members blogs.
Grace & Peace,
Places I’m Playing:
Would you like to be part of the AAA Cards Design Team? Well we’re looking to add a few new team mates at the moment. If you’d like to be considered simply make a card for this new challenge and add DT after your name when you link up. Want to know more about what being on the AAA Cards DT involves? Scroll on down to the bottom of this post.
DT Call Info
1. You will need to have a blog.
2. You will need to have time to create a CAS card and submit it on time for each fortnightly challenge.
3. Your card will need to match both the challenge theme and the AAA Cards definition of CAS.
4. You will be assigned a column from the link ups and need to have the time to leave positive comments about player’s cards.
5. You will be involved in voting to help pick the winner and runners up for each challenge.
6. It would be good if you have a facebook account as we have a DT facebook group where we chat about ideas etc.
The DT Call will remain open for the duration of this challenge and all successful applicants will be notified by 28th May at the latest. We’re aiming to introduce the new DT on the challenge that starts 11th June.
How to Enter:
Link up your CAS card
Mention us in your post
Display our challenge image
Leave a comment on three other blogs – let’s spread the love!
Remember to keep itClean And Simple
P.S. This week’s challenge theme reminds me of this hymn: