Hi! I’m happy to be here with you for STAMPlorations Things with Wings Spring Blog Hop & Linky Party.
The event will have one main day (April 5), with extra posts on the following 3 Wednesdays. We will be showcasing spring-themed projects (cards, ATCs, tags, postcards, etc.) that have wings (birds, butterflies, dragonflies, etc.).
Here’s my card for today.
How I made this card:
- Created 6 masks, stamped with the back sides of the butterfly stamps, onto removable sticky label.
- Fussy cut the butterfly masks.
- Adhered the masks to the front of the white card.
- Sponged black ink onto the entire card front.
I recycled the butterfly masks themselves and used them to make 3 projects in total.
I also used the masks on a project for a mixed media tutorial which you will be able to see on the STAMPlorations Blog on June 19th.
5. I removed the masks and stamped the lighter hued colors with the back of the stamps. 6. Then I inked up the fronts of the stamps and stamped with the darker colors.
7. I added the sentiment.
Shery, of STAMPlorations, has generously given me a code to share with you.
Thanks for stopping by!