Hi! I’m very happy to be here with as a member of the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design team with a project for Stencil Sunday and the April Mixed Media Challenge.
I also have a discount code for you!
Shery, of STAMPlorations, has generously given me a code to share with you.
I had a lot of fun creating this calendar page and I hope that you have been inspired to create your own mixed media projects! I’d be very glad to have you join us for the mixed media challenge this month. I’m so excited to be here with you and I can’t wait to see what you make!
Please come back on the 7th of April and I will have a Mixed Media tutorial to share with you. I made a second version of this calendar.
Please remember that this is not a card challenge…it’s anything BUT a card. 🙂
To be sure that you’re eligible for the prizes each month, please create a mixed media project, add a link to the challenge and also remember to show the Mixed Media challenge graphic. Please check out what the rest of the design team has made here.
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- You must display our STAMPlorations/ARTplorations mixed media challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by April 30, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time (GMT-7).