Hi! I’m very happy to be here with as a member of the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design team with a project for Stencil Sunday and the March Mixed Media Challenge.
I also have a discount code for you!
Shery, of STAMPlorations, has generously given me a code to share with you.
Here’s a mini calendar page that I made using the ARTplorations stencil Chevron Crazy.The calendar measures approximately 5 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ or 14.5 x 22.25 cm matted.
- First, I created the rainbow panel with Brushos and the Chevron Crazy stencil on watercolor paper.
- After the panel dried, I added white embossing paste through the same stencil.
- I matted the rainbow chevron panel with blue and white cardstock.
- I sponged blue ink through the same stencil again, around the edge of the entire matted panel.5. I designed the little calendar as a word document and printed it onto white cardstock. I die cut the calendar with the smallest of the CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.
7. I inked the edges of the calendar by swiping it across a turquoise ink pad and then attached it with foam tape.
I really had a lot of fun creating this bright calendar page and I hope that you have been inspired to create your own mixed media projects! I’d be very glad to have you join us for the mixed media challenge this month. I’m so excited to be here with you and I can’t wait to see what you make!
Please remember that this is not a card challenge…it’s anything BUT a card. 🙂
To be sure that you’re eligible for the prizes each month, please create a mixed media project, add a link to the challenge and also remember to show the Mixed Media challenge graphic. Please check out what the rest of the design team has made here.
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- You must display our STAMPlorations/ARTplorations mixed media challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by March 31, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time (GMT-7).