I’m happy to be here today for AAA Cards Game #83-Shape Your Love .
Our inspirations photo:
I’d like to extend a big welcome to our Guest Designer, Sharon! – frommycraftdesk.blogspot.co.uk/ Make sure you check out her beautiful octagonally shaped card!
I have to say that I have combined some of my card-making favorites in this card today. The color red, butterflies, hearts, white space and die cutting/partial die cutting!
You can see that I “Shaped My Love” in several ways on this card.
I used a Happy Little Stampers Butterfly Die to create a mask and to do some partial die cutting.
- I rounded the top left corner of my card.
- I added heart shapes to fill in the body of the butterfly. To accomplish this, I die cut some removable sticky label and masked off a butterfly and then stamped hearts in the negative area of the mask.
- Then, I double stamped (in red and then in black) over the hearts, and inside the mask, with one of the butterfly stamps from Butterfly Birthday.
4. I lightly inked up the butterfly stamp in red and stamped over the hearts.
5 . Then, I inked the edges of the stamp in black and stamped again.
7. I stamped the sentiment with a stamp from HLS’ Thinking of You.
I hope that you have been inspired to play along with us this game. Make sure you stop by AAA Cards and visit all of the design team members blogs.
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
Remember to keep it Clean And Simple