Hi! I’m very happy to be here for STAMPlorations with a mixed media project for Stencil Sunday and the February Mixed Media Challenge.
The winner will receive a $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate or 2 ARTplorations stencils. And the top picks receive an ARTplorations stencil of their choice.
I have a fun discount code for you! Shery, of STAMPlorations, has generously given me a code to share with you.
Here’s a mini calendar page that I made using ARTplorations stencils:
The calendar measures approximately 6 1/4″ x 10 1/4″ or 16 x 26 cm matted.
- First, I created the heart background with the ARTplorations Hearts In Bubbles stencil with red embossing paste and then pink watercolor paint.
- I added gold embossing paste through the ARTplorations Chevron Crazy stencil.
- I matted the panel with vellum, gold foil cardstock and then pink cardstock.
- I added some more hearts with the ARTplorations Hearts All Over stencil and pink embossing paste.
- I used the ARTplorations Dots All Over stencil to add white and silver embossing paste.
- When the paste dried, I sponged on gold pigment ink.
- I designed the little calendar as a word document and printed it onto white cardstock. It measures about 4″ x 2 1/4″ or 4 cm x 5.75 cm.
- I inked the edges of the calendar by swiping it across red and then gold ink pad and added some pink dots as well and then attached it with foam tape.I had a lot of fun creating this calendar page and I hope that you have been inspired to create your own mixed media projects! I’d be very glad to have you join us for the mixed media challenge this month. I’m so excited to be here with you and I can’t wait to see what you make!
Please remember that this is not a card challenge…it’s anything BUT a card. 🙂
To be sure that you’re eligible for the prizes each month, please create a mixed media project, add a link to the challenge and also remember to show the Mixed Media challenge graphic. Please check out what the rest of the design team has made here.
Grace & Peace,
Places I’m Playing:
P.S. Here’s the coupon code again. There’s no expiration date, as long as I’m a STAMPlorations Girl, this code will be valid.
Mini Calendar Gallery: (For more details use the search option on the right. Search for Calendar, Mini Calendar or Mixed Media Calendar.)
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- You must display our STAMPlorations/ARTplorations mixed media challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by February 28, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time (GMT-7).