Hi! I’m very happy to be here with as a member of the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design team with a project for Stencil Sunday and the December Mixed Media Challenge.
Here’s a mini calendar page that I made using the ARTplorations stencils
The calendar measures approximately 5 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ or 14.5 x 22.25 cm matted.
- First I heat embossed the flourishes in silver.
- I sponged on red ink over the silver embossing.
- Next, I stenciled red embossing paste through the Dots All Over stencil onto silver foil cardstock..
- I matted the red and silver flourishes panel with white linen cardstock.
5. I designed the little calendar as a word document and printed it onto white cardstock. It measures about 4″ x 2 1/4″ or 4 cm x 5.75 cm.
6. I decorated the calendar by sponged red ink through the Dots All Over stencil, added some silver gel pen accents and inked the edges of the calendar by swiping it across a red ink pad and then attached it with foam tape.
7. I matted the entire project with linen cardstock stenciled with the flourishes stencil in red.
I had a lot of fun creating this calendar page and I hope that you have been inspired to create your own mixed media projects! I’d be very glad to have you join us for the mixed media challenge this month. I’m so excited to be here with you and I can’t wait to see what you make!
Please remember that this is not a card challenge…it’s anything BUT a card. 🙂
To be sure that you’re eligible for the prizes each month, please create a mixed media project, add a link to the challenge and also remember to show the Mixed Media challenge graphic. Please check out what the rest of the design team has made here.
- Your project(s) can be anything mixed media except a card (so no cards, please!).
- You must use a stencil or stencils (any brand) in your project(s).
- You can enter as many projects as you wish as long as they are in separate blog posts.
- You must display our STAMPlorations/ARTplorations mixed media challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by December 31, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time (GMT-7).