Hi! I’m here with a reminder post & card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for December:
Here’s my card:
How I made this card:
- Sketched and painted the holly.2. Scanned and printed my painting onto card stock.
You may remember some cards that I made with my painting last year.
3. This year, I made a homemade stencil with a star die.
4. Then I stenciled gold embossing paste onto the holly panel.5. I stamped the sentiment. (Simon Says Clear Stamps BLESSED SSS101370)
6. Then I embellished with a gold gel pen, enamel dots, and Glossy Accents.
7. I framed the panel with black cardstock and mounted it to card base.
I had a lot of fun making this card! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates’ superb creations! Get ready for shakers and glitter and glue! Oh, my!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace & Merry Christmas!
Do you love Christmas music? I do! I recently discovered JJ Heller’s new Christmas album. Here’s one of her songs for your listening pleasure. 🙂
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by December 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on December 31.
Places I’m Playing: