Hi! I’m here with a reminder post for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for October:
Here’s my card:
I water colored with a variety of purples onto a watercolor paper background and then stamped with black ink and real leaves from my yard. I attached the purple panel to a piece of black card stock and then stenciled with ARTplorations Some Birds and then heat embossed and added silver glass pen highlights.
I dry embossed the panel.
I had a lot of fun making these cards! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by October 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on October 31.