Hi! I’m here with a reminder post & card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for October:
Here’s my card:
I made a Gelli plate print using a variety of purple acrylic paints and the ARTplorations stencil Leaf Prints. I re-stenciled with white embossing paste, offset to create a shadow effect. I also watercolored with a variety of purples onto a watercolor paper background and trimmed pieces to fit into the corners.
I had a lot of fun making this card! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates’, Jenny and Tenia’s, superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by October 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on October 31.