Hi! Thanks for spending some of your valuable time visiting me here. 🙂
I’m happy to be with you today for Happy Little Stampers’ CASE the Designer Challenge for October.
Here’s Birgit’s lovely card:
Soooo pretty! I was inspired by Birgit’s layout, elements and the overall sweet design.
How I made this card:
- First, I created my background panel with Brushos Crystals (spritzing with some water to activate). 2. Then I stamped the entire panel with the large block script sentiment from Thinking of You.
3. I randomly added some flowers and leaves from Doodled Flowers.
4. I die cut the panel.
5. Then I added white gel pen to the flower centers.
6. Then I stamped the largest flower from Doodled Flowers in embossing ink onto a white panel of cardstock from my stash. (I had previously sponged some overlapping red, orange and yellow circles onto the white paper and liked the combination of colors.)
7. I heat embossed the flower with red and yellow embossing powder.
8. Then I colored in the flower with alcohol markers.
9. I die cut the panel and reassembled the die cuts, turning some of them 180° to produce a balanced color pattern. 10. I added foam tape to every other die cut and adhered the rest with adhesive.
11. Next I adhered the panel to the base.
12. I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black card stock (fussy cut) and added the sentiment. (Doodled Flowers)
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
Happy Little Stampers Products: