Hi! I’m very happy to have you visiting my blog today.
STAMPlorations is one of the FAll CLBH sponsors and Shery has a bunch Coffee & Tea lover themed products in her store.
Besides the stamp I also used the ARTplorations Leaf Prints Stencil.
How I made this card:
- I made the background with some Brusho color crystals on water color paper.
- After allowing the panel to dry, I sponged the leaves in embossing ink.
- I heat embossed the leaves in silver. (I double heat embossed.)
- I stamped the Framed Coffee Cup in embossing ink onto water color paper.
- I heat embossed the cup in silver embossing powder.
- I colored the cup panel with Zig markers.
- I cut the leaf panel on a diagonal.
- Matted the leaf panel.
- Matted the cup panel.
- I attached the cup with foam tape.
- Attached the panel to the card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visit.
Grace & Peace,