STAMPlorations is one of the FAll CLBH sponsors and Shery has a bunch Coffee & Tea lover themed products in her store.
How I made this card:
- I made the background by stenciling on water color paper with Brusho Crystal Colours and the Chevron Crazy stencil.
- I stamped the Framed Coffee Cup in embossing ink and then heat embossed in white embossing powder on the chevron background.
- I added some details and shading to the cup with some Zig Clean Color Brush Pens.
- I added some steam with a liquid chalk pen.
- I stenciled on the birds.
- Matted the chevron panel.
- Added the matted panel to the black card base.
I love how this card turned out and I hope that you enjoyed seeing it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visit.
Grace & Peace,
STAMPlorations/ARTplorations/CUTplorations Products used on the chalkboard card in this post:
Places I’m Playing: