Hi! I’m very happy to have you visiting my blog today.
Speaking of “lovers”……STAMPlorations is one of the FAll CLBH sponsors and Shery has a bunch Coffee & Tea lover themed products in her store.
Here’s a closer look at my card:
How I made this card:
- I made the background by reverse stenciling with Brusho Crystal Colours and the Chevron Crazy stencil.
- I used the stencil in the traditional way and sponged green, blue and purple ink on white card stock.
- I stamped the travel coffee cup onto the sponged background.
- I fussy cut the cup.
- Matted the chevron panel in Kraft.
- Stamped the sentiment.
- Added the matted panel to the card base.
- Attached the cup with foam tape.
I really enjoyed making this card and I hope that you enjoyed seeing it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visit.
Grace & Peace,
STAMPlorations/ARTplorations/CUTplorations Products used on the chalkboard card in this post: