Hi! I’m very happy to have you visiting my blog today. I know your time is precious and hope that you enjoy your visit.
I’m not a coffee fan myself, but my husband likes it a lot. So, I have grown to think of coffee with a warm feeling because the smell of it means that he’s probably home. 🙂
STAMPlorations is one of the FAll CLBH sponsors and Shery has a bunch Coffee & Tea lover themed products in her store.
Here’s a closer look at my card:
How I made this card:
- I made the background by sponging green , yellow, orange and red ink through the heart stencil.
- I carefully fussy cut the mug out of the panel and set it aside for another project.
- I stamped the cup and the ombré sentiment onto white cardstock.
- I attached the cup-heart frame to the with panel with foam tape.
- Matted the panel in black.
- Attached the panel to the card base yellow base.
I really enjoyed making this card and I hope that you enjoyed seeing it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visit.
Grace & Peace,
P.S. I have a new STAMPlorations Mixed Media (two-sided mini chalkboard) tutorial up for September. 🙂