Hi! I’m here with a card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for August:
Here’s my card:
How I made this card:
- Ink blended a rainbow onto water cardstock.
2. Stenciled on gold embossing paste through ARTplorations stencil Some Birds. Allowed to dry.
3. Flicked on water, added white gel pen and Stickles in several colors.
4. Adhered to a panel of yellow cardstock and then to the turquoise card base.
I made 4 of these cards for a private challenge which I belong to. Here are the 4 together.
And here are 2 of the 3 others.
I had a lot of fun making these cards! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by August 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on August 31.