Hi! I’m here with a card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for August:
Here’s my card:
How I made this card:
- Water-colored a rainbow onto water color paper. Allowed to dry.
2. Stenciled on homemade tinted embossing paste. Allowed to dry.
3. Sprayed with Smooch Spritz, stamped the sentiment and the butterflies (no dragonflies here).
4. Adhered to the card base.
I had a lot of fun making these cards! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by August 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on August 31.
Places I’m Playing: