Hi! I’m very happy to be here with a post for STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday.
It’s a a broken roof tile (I think that is what it is? Maybe one of my German friends will know?) I found it in a pile of other broken roof tiles, pottery, shingles and bricks on a dirt road in the hills of the Oberammergau area of Germany. This was the largest piece there, most of the others were about the size of your hand. Making this plague reminded me of a the Old Testament book of Isaiah, chapter 61.
How I made this project:
- Washed & dried tile.
- Sponged embossing ink through the flower portions of Happy Flowers – ARTplorations Stencil.
- Added red embossing powder & heated with heat embossing tool.
- Sponged embossing ink through the stem portions of Happy Flowers – ARTplorations Stencil.
- Added green embossing powder & used heat embossing tool to set.
- Added yellow Gelatos to center of flowers.
- Sponged embossing ink all over flowers and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
- Stamped the bird (Trendy Birds) and the sentiment in black ink and added clear EP and heat set.
- Added white acrylic paint to bird.
- Colored grass and sky with Gelatos, added clear embossing powder and heat set.
Places I’m Playing: