Hi! Thank you for spending some of your time to visit me. 🙂 I’m very happy to be here today with a reminder for The Mixed Media Card Challenge’s Challenge #25 – July – Sparkle.
Here’s my card:
First, I cut strips (lots) of Avery White Removable Multipurpose Labels.
I used the strips to mask off the water color paper, making my own stencil of sorts, in a grid-square pattern.
I made sure that the label strips were securely adhered to the paper
and then water colored the squares.
After the paint dried a bit, I removed the label/tape.
I stamped the butterfly and the sentiment then added Stickles in 3 colors, along with Smooch Spritz and some gems.
I trimmed the panel and adhered it to the green card base.
I had a lot of fun making this card! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by July 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on July 31.
Places I’m Playing:
I did the Spray, Stencil, Stamp line.