Hi! I’m here with a reminder for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for June:
Here’s a photo that I used for inspiration:
Supplies for this card:
Gelatos, Kuretake water colors, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Water Color Pens, silver gel pen, Glossy Accents, homemade stencil.
I had a lot of fun making this card! I hope that you have been inspired to play along. Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by June 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on June 31.
Places I’m Playing:
WAW Challenge Weeks #232-233 – Anything Goes