I’m here with a reminder for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for May:
I started by masking off a circle and the bottom half of my panel. I did some ink blending and then removed the masked. I conitued by sketching in the mountains and reflection, using Copic markers and white and silver gel pens. I added Frosted Lace Stickles, white acrylic paint and water. I then added the sentiment and attached the panel to a dry embossed panel and a card base.
I had a lot of fun making this card! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by May 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on May 31.