Welcome! If you are here looking for my Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer post please click the following photo:
Hi! I’m here with 2 cards for The Mixed Media Card Challenge for May:
My 1rst card:
Supplies for this card:
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Water Color Pens, ink, stamps, clear embossing powder, stencil.
Here’s a closer look at the the clear embossed triangles on the ‘water’. I’d like to play this card along at Love to Create Challenge 9 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes.
Next up, my 2nd card for this post:
Supplies for this rather large card: (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″)
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Water Color Pens, ink, stamps, silver and red gel pen, white pigment ink & stencil. I’d like to play this 2nd card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday’s Anything Goes and Word Art Wednesday’s: Challenge #228-#229 – Family Friendly/Anything Goes.
Can you see the slight reflection of the “Happiness” sentiment in the water on this card?
I had a lot of fun making these cards! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace,
Some products I used for these cards:
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by May 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on May 31.
Places I’m Playing: