Hi! Thank you for spending some of your time to visit me. 🙂 I’m very happy to be here today with a reminder for The Mixed Media Card Challenge’s Challenge #22 – April – Sunshine.
Here’s our challenge graphic:
Here’s my card:
I smooshed yellow ink, stencilled with an ARTplorations stencil and a yellow Gelatos stick, sponged a darker yellow through a chevron stencil
Next, I inked up a large sentiment stamp with more a rainbow of Gelatos. However, when I stamped the sentiment, it did not come off as clearly as I would have liked, so I re-stamped, slightly off the color, with black. This card makes me a bit uncomfortable, as it is not as “clean” as I like my mixed media to be….I went with it anyway. 🙂
Next, I added some small black Trendy Butterflies. I’d like to play this along at ARTplorations Flash Stencil Project Linky Party.
Finally I added the yellow cs sun which I had colored with some more Gelatos and added a white & black mat and a dark yellow card base.
I had a lot of fun making this card! Make sure you stop by The MMCC blog and check out my teammates superb creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by April 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights on April 31.
Places I’m Playing: