Hi! I’m happy to be here for:
Our challenge for this month is:
I used some NBUS on this card. The large bird ARTplorations stencil and the Altenew stamps (bracnhes and leaves). Also the combination of techniques that I used is new to me. I’d like to play along at Darnell’s NBUS Challenge #6: Anything Goes and Simon Monday’s: Take a Leap Into the Unknown.
This card reminds me that Spring is on it’s way to those of us in the Northern Hemisphere! Yay! I had a blast making this card. I’d also like to play this along at Anything But Cute’s Challenge #11 – Crazy For Colour (I posted this on 1 March, if that disqualifies my card please remove it.) STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge.
How I made this card:
- Created a water color smooshed background using a inked up ARTplorations Stencil Bubbles as a stamp.
- Stenciled the different birds using Some Birds ARTplorations Stencil.
- Stamped the branches with embossing ink & heat embossed with white.
4. Traced the large bird white gel pen.
5. Randomly stamped leaves.
6. Finished with sentiment, black matting and large card base. This card measures 5″x7″.
I hope you are inspired to play along! Please stop by the challenge blog and checkout my teammate’s wonderful creations. We always have quite a variety of cards for you to enjoy. I had a lot of messy fun making this card. I hope that you are inspired to play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by March 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights near the beginning of April.
Places I’m Playing: