Hi! Thank you for spending some of your time to visit me. 🙂 I’m very happy to be here today with a reminder for The Mixed Media Card Challenge’s Challenge #20 – February – Red.
Here’s our challenge graphic:
And here are my cards:
I had a difficult time photographing this first one. Lots going on here: red Stickles, Glossy Accents, die cutting, stenciling, sponging and more!
I’m very happy with this second one:
I sponged the panel with various reds to give an ombré effect.
Next, I applied homemade embossing paste through my Hearts All Over ARTplorations Stencil.
Lastly, I added a sentiment strip.
Please stop by the challenge blog and checkout my teammate’s wonderful creations. We always have quite a variety of cards for you to enjoy. I had a lot of messy fun making this card. I hope that you are inspired to play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by February 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights near the beginning.