Hi! Thank you for spending some of your time to visit me. 🙂 I’m very happy to be here today with a reminder for The Mixed Media Card Challenge’s Challenge #20 – February – Red.
Here’s our challenge graphic:
And here’s my card:
I started by using an ARTplorations heart stencil,
with acrylic paint,
added red water-color paint, splatters of more red paint,
white, gold & silver gel pen, black pen and ink and a “love” sentiment stamp. Lots of colors popping on this card. I’d like to play this card at Inkspirational: Challenge #102 – Pop. I’d also like to play at Word Art Wednesday’s: Challenge #219 Anything Goes and SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog’s Simon Says: One Layer.
Please stop by the challenge blog and checkout my teammate’s wonderful creations. We always have quite a variety of cards for you to enjoy. I had a lot of messy fun making this card. I hope that you are inspired to play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Grace & Peace
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by February 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
6. We’ll announce the winner and highlights around the beginning of March.
Places I’m Playing: