I’m so happy to be joining you today with a card for this week’s ATSM Challenge #177.
- Stamped the Cosmo 4 times in black on white cs.
- Colored flowers with alcohol markers.
- Added white acrylic paint to the black area around the flower.
- Added yellow acrylic to stamens.
- Added white embossed & fussy cut ‘Happy’ and black ‘Birthday’ with foam tape.
I’d like to play along at SSS Monday Challenge Blog’s:Best Friends(flowers are lovely gifts for friends and gardening is a wonderful way to spend time with friends), Muse #149 with Tracey McNeeley(the multiple bright flowers and bold sentiment remind me of Tracey’s card) and Word Art Wednesday’s Challenge #218 – Anything Goes.
Make sure you stop by the blog and check out my teammates’ beautiful work! Please do check our rules at the top of the challenge blog page if you are new to our challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by!