Hi! I’m happy to be here with you today with a post for AAA Cards Game #53 Anything Goes.
Here’s my first and more CAS one:
I’d like to play this card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says : Christmas and CAS on Sunday’s Challenge #72: Christmas.
Instructions for making this 1-layer card:
- Mask off top & bottom of the Kraft CS base.
- Stamp in VersaMark and heat emboss a (PTI) flourish & sentiment (mine are from the Silent Night stamp set) with white embossing powder.
- Remove masking tape from top and bottom & place it over the embossed strip.
- Sponge on Craft/white pigment ink onto the top & bottom of the card front.
The 2nd, less CAS card (using a sentiment from Happy Little Stampers’ Thinking of You stamp set):
Instructions for the 2nd card:
- Cut out fancy/intricate die cut (I used a trimmed down version of PTI’s Garden Gild Cover Plate die) in white/off-white CS.
- Adhere the die cut to the Kraft card base.
- Stamp sentiment in VersaMark & heat emboss in white.
- Dry emboss the card front
I hope that you are inspired to play along with this game. It’s Anything Goes, but we’d like it if you’d please keep it CAS please. 🙂 Make sure you stop by AAA Cards and visit all of the design team members blogs.
Thanks for stopping by!
Places I’m Playing: