How I made this card:
- Heat embossed flowers (outline stamps – PTI Vintage Linens) in white on SU Smoky Slate cs
- Colored flowers with aqua-painter & SU Craft/white pigment ink
- Painted flowers with aqua-painter & SU Melon Mambo dye ink
- Stamped leaves in white pigment ink
- Painted leaves with aqua-painter & SU Wild Wasabi dye ink.
- Fussy cut panel
- Stamped sentiment in SU Basic Gray on white cs panel
- Attached flower panel to white panel with foam tape
- Attached panel to Melon Mambo card base.
Thanks for stopping by!
Updated/Edited Mon Nov 23, 2015: I’m very happy to share that this card (and another one of mine) was featured in the wrap up post over at Virginia’s View. Thanks, a bunch Virginia!